We wanted to share some helpful reminders that will promote good stewardship of the cemetery for all its residents and visitors. These are sacred grounds and shall be maintained in a way that does not disrupt the peacefulness and beauty for the families.
- Before you begin any work, get your burial and monument permits.
- Burial vaults are required.
- Graves cannot be decorated with solar lights, vinyl coverings, trinkets and sentimental items, gardener’s hooks, or the like.
- Flower displays must be anchored down, all displays must be well-maintained ~ damaged or faded displays must be removed.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- The landscapers will not trim around monuments with excessive displays.
- Deflated balloons should be removed promptly.
Rules & Regulations can be found at cityofjacksonga.com.
Contact Cemetery Manager Joy Wedemeier with any questions ~ 770-775-7535.
The city reserves the right to remove or request removal of all displayed that do not adhere to our rules and regulations.